Medical Grade Compression Socks
Venotrain Medical Grade Compression Stockings
The Venotrain Medical Grade Compression stockings cover all uses/indications in modern compression therapy, offering medically proven effectiveness and unique material properties. For prevention or treatment of lymphedema, mild to moderate venous disorders, and for travelling, they improve venous activity and combat venous leg problems. They are also helpful for pregnancy (staying active during pregnancy can be a healthy choice).
Stay active and mobile with Bauerfeind medical Orthopedic Bracing. They are specifically designed to provide a high level of comfort and support and have been proven to both accelerate rehabilitation and provide increased levels of injury treatment.
Whether it’s your ankles, knees, spine, hands, elbows, or shoulders that hurt, Bauerfeind orthopedic bracing products can help. They are made from stretchy, breathable knitted fabric with elastic pressure cushions. They provide secure stability for the joints and massage the soft tissues during movement. This stimulates blood circulation and activates the muscles. Orthopedic braces offset overloading and improve joint control, which supports therapy and helps the healing process.
Genutrain Knee Brace
The new-and-improved GenuTrain provides secure support for mild instability and relieves knee pain and swelling.
With a new Omega+ pad, the support provides targeted stimulation to sensitive areas of the knee that influence pain perception and mobility. Its anatomically-contoured knitted fabric with a soft textured surface provides a gentle massage and activates the body’s proprioceptors to keeps the support in place. GenuTrain is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, especially in the sensitive area in the back of the knee, for all-day wearing comfort.
- Pain relief
- Secure hold for the knee joint
- Pressure relief for the kneecap and reduction in pain at the meniscus
- Anatomical fit and integrated donning aid
- Irritation (tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, arthritis, post-traumatic and post-operative)
- Recurrent joint effusions
- Feeling of instability
- Knee strains or sprains
- Recurrent knee pain
- Pre and post-operative knee swelling and inflammation
- Adolescent knee pain
- Osgood-Schlatter´s disease
- Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
MalleoTrain Ankle Brace
The MalleoTrain® orthopedic brace is used to treat a sore ankle joint following injury, surgery or osteoarthritis. Two individually fitted and contoured cushions (pads) on the inner and outer malleolus help to reduce effusions. The three-dimensional knit sits comfortably and stimulates circulation.
- Helps to relieve pain
- Helps to reduce swelling
- Breathable material, gentle on your skin
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation (e.g. after sprains)
- Joint effusions and swellings from osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Ligamental weaknesses
ManuTrain Wrist Brace
In the event of an acute injury, persistent overload, chronic wear and tear or after an operation, the wrist needs rest and reliable external stabilization. It is important to restore joint mobility as quickly as possible. This is where the ManuTrain hand brace comes in: its two-piece strap system allows you to adjust the stabilization to suit your symptoms without restricting your movements. The belt system is wrapped around the palm and wrist from the forearm and fastened in order to achieve immediately noticeable relief. The degree of stabilization can be reduced in line with the therapy and depending on the presence of pain.
- Promotes regeneration through alternating pressure massage of the Train fabric
- The degree of stabilization can be individually adjusted using the two-part belt system
- Freely movable fingers and seamless zone in the thumb area for comfortable carrying
- Chronic post-traumatic or postoperative irritation
- Distortions (wrist injuries, e.g. sprains)
- Osteoarthritis (joint wear)
- Instability, e.g. with a springy ulna
- Tendovaginitis (tendonitis)
- Prevention / recurrence prevention
EpiTrain Elbow Brace
The EpiTrain alleviates pain in the elbow and improves its mobility. The effective knitted fabric and specially contoured pads provide relief and make it possible to start mobility training at an early stage. The comfortable support fits perfectly and features a particularly soft zone in the crook of the elbow. Swiftly regain pain-free mobility with EpiTrain.
- Alleviates pain and relieves the irritated muscle-tendon junction
- Improves elbow mobility
- Allows inflammation and swelling to subside more quickly
- Offers a perfect fit, breathable knitted fabric and a particularly soft bending zone
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow)
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation
- Post elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow strains or sprains
- Chronic swelling and edema
AchilloTrain Ankle Brace
In cases of pain or inflammation in the Achilles tendon (e.g. due to excessive strain or after operations), the AchilloTrain® orthopedic brace helps to relieve the Achilles tendon without restricting mobility. An anatomically contoured insert (pad) produces a massage effect, thus stimulating the surrounding tissue. An integral heel cushion relieves the tendon. Edemas and effusions can thus subside more quickly.
- Anatomically optimal shape
- Breathable material
- Promotes circulation
- Achillodynia (paratendinitis, tendinitis, Achilles bursitis e.g. in Haglund’s deformity)
- Follow-up treatment of Achilles tendon ruptures
ManuLoc Wrist Brace
ManuLoc® is a wrist orthosis which is prescribed for use following diagnosis of a “mouse hand”, carpal tunnel syndrome or after an operation or other irritation. It keeps the wrist still while allowing gripping movements. Inappropriate mechanical stress is avoided. Thanks to its breathable materials and additional air holes, it still feels very comfortable even after hours of wear.
- Stabilizes and protects
- Allows gripping movements
- Lightweight, flat, skin-friendly and easy to use
- Post-operative irritation
- Mild forms of carpal tunnel syndrome